- Sudoku is the addictive number puzzle that has taken the USA and the UK by storm and is now taking over the rest of the world.
- It is branded by many as "the hottest puzzle since the Rubiks Cube".
- Over 1 million of the nation's favorite puzzles are crammed into one LCD Sudoku game.
- Sudoku is so addictive it should have its own rehab program. It's Sudoku, the puzzle game that's gripped the nation.
- Virtually every national newspaper features a daily dose of Doku, and the pocket puzzle books are flying off the shelves, but if that's not enough to satisfy your habit, the Sudoku Advance is for you.
- This easy to use electronic gizmo has an incredible 1 million puzzles built in.
- In case you've been living under a rock for the past year, here's how you play. While numbers are a big part of Sudoku, you don't need any mathematical skill to play.
- Sudoku is a game of logic. Each game consists of a grid divided into nine squares.
- Each of these squares is divided into nine boxes. Your job is to fit all the digits from 1-9 into each square, making sure that each horizontal and vertical line on the main grid also has all these digits.
- No repeats within a line or a square are allowed. Be careful one wrong number can ruin your whole game...
- With the Sudoku Advance you can set a time limit for your game as an extra challenge, or a step count' to see how quickly you can complete a grid.
- Should you get stuck, there's a Handy Hints option, or if you're really flummoxed, use the help, check or undo functions.
- Great fun and great value, no fan of Sudoku should miss out on this game.
- Studies show that playing Sudoku can improve memory, mind clarity, and even stop and prevent brain illnesses such as Alzheimer!
- Therefore there are some scientists & researchers recommending playing Sudoku, as part of our regular daily activity.
- Find out what everybody's talking about, join this exciting 21st century world phenomena, and start playing Sudoku today.
- LCD console
- Over 1 million puzzles built in
- 3 levels of game play, beginner/intermediate/expert
- Direct number input pad
- 2 game modes - Timer/step count
- Melodies for start and game over
- Clock display
- Helpful hints available
- Help, Check, Undo functions
- Battery low warning
- Instruction manual
- For ages 5+
- Uses 2 x AAA batteries (not included)